Balance Treatment Programs are leading the way in comprehensive mental health care. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and their families by addressing the issues that are preventing growth. We strive to ensure our programs remain responsive to the demands of the nation-wide challenges in mental health care. Our programs provide an intensive evidence-based approach to treatment. We are dedicated to maintaining the utmost level of integrity in our programs. We are licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission. We value a strong and passionate team, able to share their diverse contributions. We support an environment for growth that is inspiring, warm, collaborative, ethical and professional.
We are a strongly connected staff committed to each our own well-being, as well as a comprehensive approach to the care of our clients. Our leadership team is lead by employee feedback and committed to employee retention and career growth. Position has robust growth potential.
- Competitive benefits package (health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 30+ hours eligible for full benefit package
- 401K with employer match up to 4% for all full and part time employees
- Six paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule (early and late shifts available as well as split shifts if desired)
- IOP staff are fully covered employees (not contracted)
- 3-5 hours of supervision and consultation during paid work week for all clinicians
- Documentation time included for each work day
- In house CE trainings
We are currently seeking both part and full-time Therapists to work in our Intensive Outpatient Programs. Our Therapists will be working with adults, adolescents, children and families, primarily in groups, with some individual and family work. Experience with group work, adolescents and/or children and evidence based approaches is preferred. Group modalities currently include CBT, DBT, Psychodynamic Process, Multi-Family Psychoeducation and Experiential Therapies (Art, Mindfulness, Meditation.) Evening work may be required at some locations.
- Maintain the well-being of clients and the integrity of the program.
- Provide effective family, group and individual psychotherapy.
- Maintain knowledge of mental health, dual diagnosis, CBT, DBT, and family systems approach.
- Conduct assessments of clients at admission and as needed.
- Provide appropriate diagnoses and treatment recommendations based on a review of the client’s history, signs, and symptoms.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- Consult with agency staff, caregivers and other professionals.
- Maintain all documentation in appropriate and timely manner as required.
- Provide appropriate discharge planning for clients as required.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with Balance Treatment Center mission and philosophy.
- Participate in treatment planning.
- Provide utilization reviews as required.
- Attend in-service training and educational workshops.
- Attend all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements, professional boundaries, and related issues.
- Demonstrate respect for cultural and lifestyle diversities of clients and staff.
- LMFT,LCSW, LPCC,PHD, AMFT, ACSW, APCC or related clinical qualifications
- Minimum two years of experience in treating persons suffering from mental illness or substance abuse.
- Prior training in DBT, ACT, EMDR, Mindfulness or other evidenced-based practices is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
- Must be customer-service driven.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a fair and inclusive work place.
Competitive benefits program and strong potential for growth.
We strive to provide our group a chance to learn, a chance to teach, a chance to listen, a chance to serve, a chance to work for and to witness victories.
Helping everyone grow!