Balance Treatment Programs are leading the way in comprehensive mental health care. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and their families by addressing the issues that are preventing growth. We strive to ensure our programs remain responsive to the demands of the nation-wide challenges in mental health care. Our programs provide an intensive evidence-based approach to treatment. We are dedicated to maintaining the utmost level of integrity in our programs. We are licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission. We value a strong and passionate team, able to share their diverse contributions. We support an environment for growth that is inspiring, warm, collaborative, ethical and professional.
We are a strongly connected staff committed to each our own well-being, as well as a comprehensive approach to the care of our clients. Our leadership team is lead by employee feedback and committed to employee retention and career growth. Position has robust growth potential.
- Competitive benefits package (health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 30+ hours eligible for full benefit package
- 401K with employer match up to 4% for all full and part time employees
- Six paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule (early and late shifts available as well as split shifts if desired)
- IOP staff are fully covered employees (not contracted)
- 3-5 hours of supervision and consultation during paid work week for all clinicians
- Documentation time included for each work day
- In house CE trainings
We are currently seeking a full-time Program Supervisor to work in our Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs. Our Program Supervisor will be working with adults, adolescents, children and families, primarily in groups, with some individual and family work. The Program Supervisor will fulfill clinical and administrative responsibilities for the daily operations and performance of the program and staff. Evening work may be required at some locations.
- Maintain the well-being of clients and the integrity of the program.
- Maintain case load of assigned clients and groups in programs.
- Provide group therapy as needed.
- Provide daily supervision and consultation to therapists for current caseload.
- Ensure that all supervisees provide an array of quality services to assist clients in reaching their treatment goals.
- Provide supervision of clinical hours for staff pursuing licensure.
- Provide training and supervision of assigned staff including regular 1:1 meetings.
- Ensure staff includes a consumer and client-centered approach to services in all treatment activities.
- Ensure that all client assessments and treatment or case management treatment plans address impairments and strengths and are consistent with the client’s diagnosis.
- Provide after-hours on-call crisis response/consultation.
- Provide outreach to at-risk clients for engagement.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, hiring and training of program staff.
- Manage daily program and client schedule needs and staffing needs.
- Provide routinely scheduled supervision and consultation to staff adhering to ethical/legal HIPAA standards of practice, as well as Balance Treatment core values and mission.
- Participate in the development of program policies and procedures.
- Ensure clinical and administrative compliance with all program activities and with company documentation policies.
- Ensure that all program staff provide and document services in accordance with their assigned roles, policies and procedures and all licensing, accreditation and billing requirements.
- Work with the treatment team to provide appropriate coordinated care services to clients and their families.
- Collaborate and consult with community partners to ensure consumers’ needs are met.
- Conduct initial assessments as well as psychosocial assessments as needed by program directors.
- Confirm client attendance, schedule and group note completion. Follow with outreach to clients as needed.
- Perform managerial duties including, but not limited to performance management/review and evaluation, time/leave management, and continued development.
- Ensure clinical licensure and certifications for staff are current and in good standing.
- Work closely with Performance Improvement to support documentation compliance.
- Attend and participate in meetings as directed by supervisor.
- Attend and complete all in-service training and educational workshops.
- Attend all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with Balance Treatment Center mission and philosophy.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements, professional boundaries, and related issues.
- Demonstrate respect for cultural and lifestyle diversities of clients and staff.
Following are the qualifications required to perform the essential functions of this position. Qualifications may be subject to modification based on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- A Masters or Doctorate degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or social science.
- A license, or registration issued by the governing state board is required. Must be able to supervise others per requirement of the license.
- Prior training in EMDR, DBT, CBT, ACT, Mindfulness or other evidenced-based practices is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
- Must be customer-service driven.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing a fair and inclusive workplace.
Competitive benefits program and strong potential for growth.
We strive to provide our group a chance to learn, a chance to teach, a chance to listen, a chance to serve, a chance to work for and to witness victories.
Helping everyone grow!