Balance Treatment Programs are leading the way in comprehensive mental health care. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals and their families by addressing the issues that are preventing growth. We strive to ensure our programs remain responsive to the demands of the nation-wide challenges in mental health care. Our programs provide an intensive evidence-based approach to treatment. We are dedicated to maintaining the utmost level of integrity in our programs. We are licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission. We value a strong and passionate team, able to share their diverse contributions. We support an environment for growth that is inspiring, warm, collaborative, ethical and professional.
We are a strongly connected staff committed to each our own well-being, as well as a comprehensive approach to the care of our clients. Our leadership team is lead by employee feedback and committed to employee retention and career growth. Position has robust growth potential.
- Competitive benefits package (health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 30+ hours eligible for full benefit package
- 401K with employer match up to 4% for all full and part time employees
- Six paid holidays annually
We are currently seeking a full-time Office Manager who is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Office Manager will support our clients' experience throughout their care, and will ensure a safe environment for our team and and clients alike. Reports to the Director of Operations.
- Maintain the well-being of clients and the integrity of the program.
- Ensure that the office is open on time and ready for business for hours posted and staffed to meet the needs of the clients.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Answer phone in a timely, efficient and professional manner, meeting the standard of excellence for the client as is expected by the agency at all times.
- Provide needed support to all clients and families throughout their care. Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings, including reminder calls and follow-ups.
- Manage office inventories, conduct all ordering and receiving, manage budget.
- Allocate resources effectively and efficiently.
- Manage incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Manage contracts and accounts with all vendors and all maintenance needs.
- Coordinate office activities and events.
- Assist and support operations and activities in Intake and Billing Departments
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Serve as Safety Officer for the facility, ensuring compliance of staff and policies with all regulatory agencies.
- Follow all equipment safety guidelines and maintain knowledge of use and care of all equipment.
- Orient new staff members.
- Implement procedural and policy changes as needed.
- Responsible for thorough working knowledge of all administrative process and roles.
- Prepare and provide all assigned reporting consistent with agency timelines.
- Assist with all administrative activities of the center in a manner consistent with the clinical needs of the center.
- Maintain the physical appearance, environment and organization of the facility.
- Assist with overall strategic planning of the office.
- Perform other activities as requested, and assume other appropriate operational responsibilities as necessary.
- Ensure departmental compliance with all licensing rules and regulations.
- Assist with planning and development of community outreach and marketing efforts.
- Plan and oversee community events.
- Help establish, cultivate and strengthen relationships with other community healthcare professionals, groups and strategic alliances as directed by company management.
- Attend and complete all in-service training and educational workshops.
- Attend all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Maintain confidentiality meeting requirements of HIPAA.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with Balance Treatment Center mission and philosophy.
- Maintain knowledge of and act in accordance with current legal standards pertaining to professional practice, reporting requirements, professional boundaries, and related issues.
- Demonstrate respect for cultural and lifestyle diversities of clients and staff.